Part-time Bookkeeper and assist in other office duties as assigned.
- Verify check/money deposits for accuracy. Properly track and record details on checks received.
- Pay bills on time and record in Quickbooks, ensuring correct usage of GL accounts.
- Verify timesheets and process payroll twice a month.
- Ensure accuracy and remit payroll tax payments to government entities on a timely basis.
- Assist in enrollment processing, receive registration and tuition payments, health insurance processing, and record in Quickbooks (when applicable).
- Create and maintain schedules to document and track enrollment, offerings, miscellaneous donations, other income generating activities, and record in existing computer systems (when applicable).
- Reconciles bank accounts with books and generate monthly financial statements.
- Take deposits to the bank.
- Liaise between office staff, church council, customers, and vendors regarding church and school matters.
- Responsible for all account payables and account receivables processing.
Assist in other office duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Proficiency in Quickbooks desktop and online version.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and demonstrate strong work ethic.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Experience and Skills Preferred:
- At least one-year experience in accounting/bookkeeping.
- At least one-year experience working at a non-profit organization.